Container shipping is the most common transport for general freight and specific destination cargo.
Daiwa currently uses containers to service ports that most RORO carriers are unable to reach and or when customers specify they would like the use of a container.
Daiwa works with it’s container vanning stations and partners all around Japan to ensure your cargo is packed safely. Daiwa will arrange the packing / stuffing in the most economical way possible.
Daiwa Logistics offers weekly sailings from the below ports:
Used car exports from Japan to the below countries use Container Shipping as there primary method of transport.
- South Africa
Daiwa is a one stop shop, below is what Daiwa Logistics handles on your behalf in order for you to sell more cars to your customers:
- Transport from Auction to Daiwa’s closest Forwarding Yards
- Pre Shipment photographs of your vehicle
- Pre Export Inspections that are required by some Countries
- Export Clearance
- Vanning / Stuffing for Container Shipments
- Shipping Line booking
- Loading of your vehicle onto the ship
CALL US TODAY
+81 3 6370 1025
EMAIL US HERE