Looking to Import Car from Japan to Singapore?
Daiwa Logistics is constantly expanding and innovating their services to ensure their customers’ needs are met in the most cost effective and efficient way. Contact Daiwa for all enquiries related to vehicle shipping and if you are looking to import car from Japan to Singapore
Hakata, Kobe, Osaka, Nagoya, Yokohama
Roll On/Roll Off (RO/RO) & Containerised
Japan to Singapore Contact Form:
Import Car from Japan to Singapore:
If you are planning to import car from Japan to Singapore, it is important to understand the rules and regulations set by car import Singapore authorities. For comprehensive and up to date information whether you are seeking to self import car from Japan to Singapore or you are registered to regularly import vehicles from Japan, you can visit Singapore Customs website and Singapore Land Transport Authority. As one of the established Japanese used car exporters, Daiwa Logistics can provide some of the main points to consider before car shipping to Singapore. The below points will help you get an idea on whether the cost of importing car to Singapore is right for you.
- In most cases, to import used cars from Japan to Singapore, the vehicle must be less than 3 years old.
- If you want to import classic car to Singapore, it must be at least 35 years old to qualify for the Classic Vehicle Scheme.
- All imports must be right-hand drive (majority of car export from Japan is right-hand drive)
- Prior to car shipping from Japan, you must apply for a Certificate of Entitlement (COE).
- A registration fee of $10,000 is payable on all car imports from Japan (or anywhere else).
- The car must run on unleaded petrol.
- You are responsible to pay all relevant GST taxes and duties to self import car from Japan to Singapore.
The information shown here is to be used as a guide only. Regulations for car imports from Japan to Singapore can change without notice. Whether you self import car Singapore or frequently import second hand cars from Japan, it is your responsibility to keep up to date.
After importing a car from Japan, you will need to register your vehicle through the Land Transport Authority, keeping in mind that this will come at an expense much higher than the shipping price to import car from Japan. Importing classic cars into Singapore may be even more complicated than regular Japanese used vehicle exporting.
Daiwa Logistics is one of few Japanese used car exporters with global outreach, knowledge, and experience. Car imports from Japan to Singapore require professional handling, and we are one of the best car exporters in Japan to provide this service. You can rest assured to get the most competitive and up to date cost to import car from Japan with Daiwa logistics. Furthermore, as one of the top Japan car exporters we offer completely streamlined freight solutions for car export from Japan.
For Singapore car exporters looking for a reliable freight agent to ship car to Japan, look no further. As experienced freight forwarders, we offer reliable solutions for both Japan vehicle exporters and importers. Get a quote now!